Thursday, June 26, 2008

Neh, oh well

Oh well, since I have no idea how to put a video on my blog (curse you, Kid with Tail!) I'm just going to direct you to it. Go to youtube and put in Gaara's Jar of Dirt. Pick the first one, with the purple background. Its Hilarious! Ok, if you have no clue who Gaara is, he's a character in a manga/anime called Naruto. If you don't know anything about Naruto, you're not alone. The only reason I know who Gaara is because I saw a pic on the web and thought it was interesting. Even though it looks like a cartoon, it has a good plot, interesting characters, and some great humor (though nothing compared to this vid). If you've ever seen Pirates of the Caribbean 2, its the song version of Jack's mantra. If you haven't, GO SEE IT NOW!!!!
Ok, see ya!
Storm

4 comments:

Spirit said...

THEY DELETED MY POST!!!!! I'M MAD AT THE LOVEBIRDS NOW!!!!

Just Me said...

Actually it was just me and Sonar had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! And I put them back becasue it was RAy's payback for turning me into an eraser than night...grrrr....

Anyway, I have seen something simliar to the jar of dirt thing, except with Pirates of the Caribbean.

Ps. My e-mail address is on the side panel of the blog...

flyonforever@gmail.com

Just to make it easier.

Echo

Nameless said...

It is possible to post a video. i think you have to get the html tag on the side though.

Nameless

Thought in a Cup said...

What did i do???

Chaos Darke