Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Stats: Likes/Dislikes

My likes/dislikes: Ok, likes first; I love singing and playing music (see strengths) so please excuse me in advance for trailing off into lyrics of songs,cooking/baking and having people like it, making artistic-y stuff and having people like it, flying (duh) fast or otherwise, reeally big thunderstorms with lightning, thunder, torrential rain, and the whole deal, flying through said storms, learning new (interesting) things, and reading/writing.

Now dislikes; critics of my art/food, sarcasm in any form, threats in any form, and evil, experimenting-y scientists. also people who think avians are gods/devils/angels/fairies/anything else their stupid minds can create, especially relegious fanatics who think I’m the devil/demon/corrupted angel and try to lock me up or burn me at the stake. that really annoys me.

See Ya!

Storm

2 comments:

Just Me said...

sarcastic?

Oops...lol
I can be that...

but you love me anyway right? (so to speak)

Storm said...

Eh, little sarcastic. but they really do annoy me.
yes I (so to speak) love you anyway. but not more than Sonar. (tee hee)
See Ya!
Storm
PS- KISSY KISS!!!!!!!