Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Stats: Weaknesses

Ok, I told you my strengths, so now I know you want to know about my weaknesses. I don’t have anything big, but, since I am technically a defect, I can tell you the little stuff. So here it is: I get distracted really easily. My writing might not reflect it (cause I’m focused) but my attention span is about the equivalent of a (albeit very smart) hamster’s. I also lose control of my powers (big-time) when I feel a strong emotion (so don’t get me mad. I will find you and I will hit you with lightning. ask Sonar. he knows) and oh yeah, I’m extremely emotionally unstable (NOT BIPOLAR!!). I also like shiny things. Like gemstones. And coins. And ancient priceless treasure lost for hundreds/thousands of years and now worth millions. And the chocolate chips on chocolate chip cookies when you just take them out of the oven. yeah.

See Ya!

Storm

3 comments:

Spirit said...

Do you really think that you should be telling everyone your weaknesses?

Storm said...

Eh, I know ways around them, and better they know my weaknesses than Jewel's, Silence's, or yours.
Storm

Just Me said...

..........
my weakness

pee smelling basement- guareenteed to drive me insane (and hard to type on keyboard