Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Introducing... Storm!!

Hi everyone! This is Storm, of Radar's flock! I also know Sonar, Echo, Butterfly, and Jewel. (yes I'm one of those, the bird freaks) Like Radar, Echo and everyone, I would also prefer to be an 'avian-american', but sadly I can't be one! (I'm actually British, yes with the accent and everything, but I will type using american spellings. geez) but that won't change my relationship with everyone. Except Sonar makes fun of my accent. Meany. Personally, I think he talks strange. You americans pronounce and spell certain words so weird
Oh well, I'll talk later! See ya!
Storm

7 comments:

Just Me said...

WOOOOOOOOOOO

HIYA!
you should add the rest of us as authors. If you don't know how to do that ask Ray. I told her how, so I'll let her pass the knowledge on.

Well, add Ray at least becasue you are in her flock.

!!!
Echo

(ps, I nearly jumped out of my skin with awe when I saw your post.) Can't ya tell???!!!

YAY

EChoecho

Just Me said...

By the way...

Sonar does not talk strange!

AVIAN AMERICANS RULE!

Storm said...

yes he does!

Just Me said...

....alright alright...maybe he does
So what?

lol

(i am totally JUST KIDDING, Sonar!!)

-Echo

Sure you are
-Lilac

I am..now leave me alone
-Echo

Spirit said...

To add people as co-authors you need their e-mail addresses. I'm not gonna give mine, where everyone can get it, so give me a call on my cell and I will explain it more in detail.

Thought in a Cup said...

Well im Australian.

Chaos

Storm said...

Ok Radar I call you tomorrow. Oh by the way I won't be able to post for a few days, I'm going camping (I wanna explore the other side of Mars), and probably can't take my laptop. Oh well, this is Storm, signing off.
See Ya!
Storm 0.O
PS-did anyone hear from Sonar? he didnt comment yet