Wednesday, June 18, 2008

YAY NEW POWER!!!!!!

Guess what! I developed a new power, or rather two! If you've kept up to date on Radar's blog, you probably heard about the experimenting and now her animals can fly. yes my two new powers are 1 channeling strength/energy/knoweledge from others, and 2 I can manipulate cellular structure! So, when Radar and I wing-ified her furry friends, I was channeling her strength into my body so I could manipulate the animal's cells. this was completely pain-free, I assure you (well, at least for the animals. It kinda hurts to channel strength from someone, and I had to channel A LOT from Radar. we were exhausted after that, and I actually slept for half an hour at a a time! *see earlier posts*)So HA Sonar how she can keep all her animals!
See Ya!
Storm

No comments: