Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm BA-ACK!!!!

Hi y'all! Sorry it took me so long to post, but (if you didn't see my earlier post) I was camping! Yeah I wanted to see what the other side of Mars looked like. It was...umm...ok gotta be brutally honest here...dull. Dull to the extreme, actually. But I found a way to amuse myself. As you know, I can control winds (it comes with weather). So I found some ink (no, not in Sonar's pens *looks around twitchily* NO I SWEAR!!!!!!) and put it in a small bottle, which I then attached to a tube. When I put a small, fast wind through the tube, the ink blew out! So, of course, I drew on myself. I believe it is an 'airbrush tattoo' in modern-speak. Oh well, its cool anyway.
Here it is!
*struggles frantically with laptop, gives up and cries*
O-Ok, can't show you, but I have a picture! Could someone tell me how to get pictures on the blog?
See Ya!
Storm

3 comments:

Spirit said...

Welcome Back! Um I think you have to go to your blogs layout, and add page element

Just Me said...

no you go to new post and there should be an insert picture icon at the top thing. (Ray is right if you want to add it to your blog)

Storm said...

Oh. Thanks! ^.^
Storm
(and yes I like emocons. i really hope that's how you spell them...)