Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Stats: Powers

My powers: I can control all types of weather, from fog to hurricanes (this doesn't mean I control all the weather in the world, I just can influence the weather in the area we're in). I also can sit on clouds, like Radar. Don't ask me how I do it, I have no clue. I have a particular talent with animals (I'm not a furnet or anything, they just naturally prefer me over most other people. Except Radar's animals. They're completely devoted to her), and some influence over their moods and what they do. I also have an extremely green thumb (NOT LITERALLY geez). You name a plant, there's a good chance I can grow it! Finally, I seem to have a great talent with languages, codes, and locks. If I hear or see a few words in any language, I can understand/speak and read/write it. Yes, animal languages too, but I have yet to come across a written one. Don’t ask me why, something just clicks in my brain. As for locks and codes, you give me a few minutes with it, I can generally get it open (more complicated codes/locks take up to 10 minutes, depending on my mood/level of focus). Oh yeah, I also have the power to create illusions (and can kinda look in someone’s consiousness/dreams. I’ll tell you how their related), so I can sorta look in someone’s brain and create an illusion of their worst fear (very handy with scientists). I can also create illusions on my appearance and the appearance of others that work on all humans and all avians except Radar and Silence, but Silence has to concentrate because he doesn’t know me well. And I heal quickly (not as fast as Radar or Silence, but almost any injury, short of a broken neck or arterial bleeding, heals in a few hours, or at most a day or two).

See Ya!

Storm

No comments: