Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Lovebirds' Radar-less Experience

Hi everyone! I just saw Radar's blog and realized there was a bit of a hole in it! You all know, the trip where Echo, Sonar, me, and a few other people went to the human college! Yeah you guys were SO CUTE and comfortable together, I asked a few people and they all said 'they're such a cute couple!'. Stop blushing you know its true. ANYway, were all walking around the campus for a while (i think we were looking for the ice cream, but i can't remember...) and those two NEVER STOPPED TALKING. they were in perpetual conversation or something! so anyway, when we all had dinner in the cafeteria that night, they sat right next to each other (i sat next to echo, by the way) and TALKED MORE! Oh yeah funny thing happened that night (*evil grin in response to Sonar's anguished cry of NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!* at least, when he reads this). we had to wear ID cards on these lanyards (they were kinda long, so i put the cards through the loop at the end and wore that. at least until someone told me i would strangle myself and made me wear them the boring way). oh and they had REALLY good food there, the complete opposite of normal human cafeteria food. they even had barbecue ribs that weren't terrible! so, sonar ordered the ribs with extra sauce, mixed veggies, two cookies (chocolate chip, i believe) and a raspberry lemonade. everything's normal, but when he comes to the table there's a curve of sauce on his shirt and his ID card is covered in sauce too! (yup his cards got in the sauce and swung against his shirt when he was walking). yeah we all had a good laugh at that. except Sonar. he had to wash his shirt in a sink that night. oh and BY THE WAY Sonar, no i have not forgotten what happened next! As you all know, the British are pretty famous for their manners. So at dinner, when I was going to get up, I asked, as I always do, "would anyone like anything while I'm up?". of course the appropriate response is "no thank you, I'm fine for the moment" or something like it. BUT NO (sarcastically) Sonar straightens up (you americans typically have horrible posture), wipes his mouth (ineffectively, I might add), and holds up his glass at me, saying "I'd like another coke." as if I was a waitress at a cheap restaurant! So of course being the lady I am I take his glass and go to get him a coke, but there was no coke! So I go back and tell him this and he nods with an "I know, can I have a pepsi?" He sent me for a beverage that he knew wasn't there! Oh, but that was nothing, NOTHING compared to what happened after that! After dinner there was a presentation in a nearby room, and refreshments in the form of sodas and snacks were provided. Of course Sonar and Echo have to get hyped up on mountain dew before and talk ALL THE WAY through the presentation! If you've never heard Sonar's voice, trust me, its the perfect pitch to be heard across a room.
So that was my trip with the lovebirds, minus Radar
See Ya!
Storm
PS-I hold nothing against you guys (except some lingering feelings about the whole waitress thing), I was just telling it how it was. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!!!

Oh and how do you guys like my new opening message?

3 comments:

Just Me said...

hahahahahahahahah That was so much fun. But actually he didn't realize that he'd really had pepsi until after you left. He turned to me and said...Wait a mintue...there was no coke (or something like that).

And yes, the BBQ thing is true! I have PICTURES!!! You can't really tell but the BBQ sauce is there alright!

And let's not forget the stupid marshmellowy-whipped cream stuff and the skittles. Sonar made me dump pratically the whole thing of skittles into my ice cream and then, after realizing that there was marshmellowy stuff, talked me into going up to get some...let's just say the thing didn't like me and it went EVERYWHERE...(well he was the one holding it though so maybe it didn't like him...)

And what? Is it a crime for friends to talk....a lot...the whole time...yeah...?Huh? Is it?

lol

That was the funniest post I've read in a while. Ah, memories....

Echo

Storm said...

Yay! Oh, and how do like my new opening message?
See Ya!
Storm

Spirit said...

....I wasn't aloud to go! WHAAAAAAA!
It was no fair! While you guys were there I was stuck in Human School!