Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hi, New Polls! (and some other stuff...)

Hi everyone! Just a few little updates and some other stuff. 
1-NEW POLLS!!!!! Please vote!
2-YAY US!!!!!!!!! Sonar's recent shrinkage has made all of us taller in comparison!
3-how do you add co-authors/authoresses? (i saw Echo's email address and want to try with it)
4-Please make other people read my blog and vote on the polls! all the other blogs have loads of viewers and i'm kinda jealous
5-ummm...oh yeah, I want to put a video in one of my posts like Kid With a Tail. how would I go about doing that?
Ok, Thanks Everyone!!!
See Ya!
Storm

2 comments:

Just Me said...

1) My computer won't let me vote
so
-bows and arrows/swords/powers/other
- ^.^
-British

2)Not all of us
3)you add their e-mail to the list...I believe it is part of the customization or whatnot...you know...where settings are and you can add authors with their e-mail.(e-mail me yours on flyonforever and I will add you..it might be easier...unless you already added me...I don't know I have to check)

4) go to fangs "official" website and "advertise" it helps brings "flocks" of fans over.

5)I don't really know how to put it on the side. I guess go to add an element (after you click customize) and then post the web code (which is NOT the Url but the longer thing next to the video...on youtube at least). If you want to put it in a post then change the format (up in the corner) it says compose and html (I think) paste the same thing I was tlaking about before in the html box and it will appear.

Sorry if that was confusing. It's kind weasier to show people these things...lol

Storm said...

Yay! ^.^
thanks for all the info, echo, and it really stinks you can't vote. oh, regarding 4, whats the actual address? i searched everywhere and couldn't find it. (its probably really obvious and i just didn't realize it...)
See Ya!
Storm