Monday, June 23, 2008

Yay I can do it now! (and some corrections on earlier posts)

Hi everyone! Remember my last post, when I told you about my trip and my tattoo but couldn't show you what it was? Well, with Radar and Echo's help, I finally can! (my computer wouldn't let me put the actual pic in, but I searched on the web and found one that looks almost exactly like it! my tattoo is a little simpler than this...)
Ok corrections on earlier posts:
In my post 'episode of religious fanaticism-now', I kinda forgot to mention that it was Echo and Sonar who found me in the house. I flew with them for a while, re-learning what it was to be human (I only bit them once each! I swear!), but then I left them for Radar's flock. They thought I was just doing it to be mean, but I really just wanted to leave them alone together. It was getting decidedly awkward around those two... And HA it worked!! they're together!!! Yay Storm!!
Ok, sorry about that. must be sleep depravation...
Anyway, See Ya!
Storm
(haha, i published this at 12:34. 1234, you get it?)

7 comments:

Just Me said...

lol
Cool tatoo.
Glad your back. The flock people should get together one of these days. Maybe we could go to the "pool" with Radar? Whadda you think?

Echo

Nameless said...

where did you put your 'Tatoo'?

Storm said...

I have the tattoo on my upper arm, and I'd love to go to the 'pool' with you and Radar, Echo. Is Sonar coming too?
See Ya!
Storm
PS-For those people who think they're smart and are going to say "If there's no water on Mars, how can they go to the 'pool'? Well, I have two things to say to those people. 1-maybe we travel to earth, that ever cross your mind? and 2-we never said it was WATER. Oh wait, and a third- mind your own business

Spirit said...

Nice tattoo, and yeah me, you and Echo could go to the pool sometime.

Just Me said...

yes, storm has a point. And also, hence the "" around pool. ("pool").
(and if we really were going to a pool then..it would be extremely hard to hide (at least mine) our wings.

Anywho...

Echo

Storm said...

Yes, Echo. But perhaps if we have the 'pool' to ourselves? (heh heh) Thanks Everyone!
Storm
PS- by the way, has anyone heard from Sonar? he never commented. At least, I don't think he did...

Spirit said...

Or we could go to Crystal Lake...you know the lake that Jewel made...