Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Stats: Strengths (NOT POWERS)

My strengths (not powers, those are later): I am extremely talented in the air, and have the speed and maneuverability of a peregrine falcon, with the silence of an owl (very useful for sneaking up on The Lovebirds. You know who i mean.) I can cook to rival the best, and especially love to bake (but now we don't have time!). I love to sing and play instruments, and have a vocal range of about 7 octaves, so I can sing the higher tenor parts, all the alto parts, all the soprano 2 parts, all of the soprano 1 parts, and some above that (for those of you who don't know music, thats the higher boys to the highest possible). Even the pack said I could out-sing the pups! (oh yeah, see my life story for that). I can also divide my voice into 5 parts max and have them sing different voice parts and words (learned it from the birds). Also, for instruments; you name it, I can play it, and play it pretty good too (except bagpipes. dont like them). I like to draw, paint, sculpt, and do artistic things, and I can make pretty good sculptures out of clouds(see my powers). Oh yeah, and  I can go reeally deep under water and hold my breath for a loong time. very handy when treasure hunting (see my likes/dislikes later). I have a fail-safe sense of direction, and the senses/stamina/instincts of a wolf and a falcon combined (falcon=duh, wolf=find out later).

See Ya!

Storm

2 comments:

Just Me said...

wish I had time to write all that infor about me..but then again it wouldn;t matter anyway, I'm too scatter brained

Storm said...

Yeah, I had to concentrate reeally hard. And even then, I took a while to type it. I just got...ooh bird! no must concentrate...distracted.
See Ya!
Storm