Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Favs

Hi its me again! Yes I know I'm posting a lot today. Well, I'm trying to make up for the 4 days I most likely won't be posting. Ok so My favs and particulars, here they are:
Fav Taste- tart with a little sweet
Fav Color- Indigo (no not aqua. shut up Sonar I know you're laughing)
Fav Power- I'm not sure, I like all of them!
Fav Song- I love basically all music, from classical to metal
Fav Animal- I'd say its a toss-up between wolves, foxes, falcons, and owls (I basically love all animals!)
I'm a vegetarian, but I eat milk and eggs (both of which are in cake. I like cake). I also don't need to sleep much. about 3 hours combined is good for me. I really don't feel extremes in temperature, so I can fly on those really cold winter nights when you can see all the stars. Ah, I love those nights. Oh yeah, and I prefer medieval weapons to modern ones. Now, I know what you're thinking. "how can such a nice/normal seeming avian girl like weapons?" well, I was just saying I prefer them, as in I prefer a bow-and-arrow or sword to a gun. geez. I have a nice bow and a quiver of good arrows (and I'm a pretty fair shot), and two well-made daggers (yes, the ones i filched from the village).
Yeah, so thats about it!
See Ya!
Storm

3 comments:

Spirit said...

GO YOU! Wish I had lived with wolves...
Time to Fly,
Radar

Storm said...

Don't wish so hard. I still have scars on my arms from playing with the pups, and I was designated babysitter until I was old enough to hunt. Those puppy teeth could do some damage...
See Ya!
Storm

Just Me said...

I'm almost glad I was with Radar...ALMOST.

yea...
I finally unbderstand you better (seeeing as you are not flying with us, that would make sense)
Hey and don't deny that you were with Sonar and his flock for a while too. Radar just...was...better?

yes...

I did NOT just say that...

Echo