Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Stats: Appearance

Ok, my stats:

I have 3% avian DNA, so yes, I am technically a defect. You will see my defective-ness later. The DNA is 2% peregrine falcon, and 1% snowy owl. I was the first experiment to have two different sets of bird DNA. I am number 13, but no one calls me that (unless I do something really stupid or unlucky). I’m not exactly sure about my age, but I’m pretty sure I’m 15-16 years old. I am 5 foot 7 and my wingspan is 13 feet. My wing appearance is like snowy owl's wings, but with the falcon's shape (for speed!). My human appearance, with no illusions (see my powers later) is: Hair-black, slight curl, a little longer than waist-length; Eyes-green, said to be large; Face-people say I have sharp features, but I don’t know; Body- I already told you I’m 5’7”, and I can tell you I’m quite thin (being on the run does that to ya) the rest is MY BUSINESS SO BUGGER OFF! (sorry, britishness coming out); Ears-pointed. no I have no clue why.

Ok, that's it for now!

See Ya,

Storm

No comments: